PAGE 3, Channel 5, Sunday (NNN) — The British Association of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (BOOBIES) has put out a concerned press release claiming to be about competition from overseas surgeons in an attempt to market man-boob reductions.
“Unethical clinics in other countries continue to offer obscenely superfluous surgery cheaper than we do in Britain,” said the press release, “and it remains legal for people to give them money instead of us. This is unacceptable to patient, and particularly surgeon, welfare. Also, did you know that your unsightly and disgusting man-boobs can be discreetly removed surgically?”
Shocking results include:
- 100% of clinics surveyed did not offer refunds via BUPA.
- 100% of overseas clinics failed to be based in Britain.
- 100% of overseas clinic surgeons did not also consult for the NHS.
- BOOBIES members can do you a great deal on man-boob reduction.
- Over 90% charged more than British surgeons did for equally superfluous surgery. Did we mention that bit?
“In addition,” said the press release, “we’re doing better business in man-boob reduction surgery. It is vitally necessary to patient, and, as we mentioned, surgeon, welfare to issue a piece of press release journalism advertising the availability of authentic British man-boob reductions.”
BOOBIES stressed that they offered the finest value in man-boob reductions and hardly any of them would accidentally install DD silicone inserts instead. “But if we did, it would certainly get the chicks. Probably.”
Get daily email alerts of new NewsTechnica!